The Global Market for PVC Pipes Estimated at USD 52.10 Billion in the Year 2021, is Projected to Reach a Revised Size of USD 76.80 Billion by 2028, Growing at a CAGR of 5.7%, Analysis Period 2023-2030.
PVC is a thermoplastic resin that is used in pipes and other building supplies. PVC pipes have been a widely utilized and adaptable type of plastic piping for more than 80 years. Vinyl and plastic are combined to create PVC pipes. PVC pipes are used in numerous applications across numerous market segments worldwide. When compared to metal piping, PVC pipes are far more resilient, sturdy, and long-lasting. They also completely resist corrosion and are at a lower risk of breaking due to thermal expansion or contraction. Depending on the PVC version, PVC pipes are available in a variety of sizes and fitting options, and they can be used for both warm and cold-water applications.
Top Key Players for PVC Pipes Market:
- Finolex Industries Ltd (India)
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (US)
- China Lesso Group Holdings Ltd. (China)
- Polypipe PLC (UK)
- National Pipe and Plastics Inc. (US)
- IPEX Inc (Canada)
- Avient Corporation (US)
- Astral Polytechnik Limited (India)
- PMC Specialties Group (US)
- Westlake Chemical Corporation (US)
- Chemplast Sanmar Limited (India)
- Eastman Chemical Company (U.S.)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (Japan), and Other Major Players
Ask Us to Get Your Sample Copy Of The Report, Covering TOC and Regional Analysis @
Market Dynamics and Factors:
The primary driver of the market development in the impending years is expanding interest for pipes in the structure and development, as well as water system ventures. PVC pipes are an excellent alternative to metal and concrete pipes and are increasingly being used in the construction industry. For example, as indicated by American Synthetic Committee, there are in excess of 78 billion pounds of plastic delivered yearly. The building and construction industry uses about 17% of all plastic, including plastic pipes.
The adoption of a number of key trends in the industry, such as the rise in exports, the expansion of private investment in agriculture, and the use of information technology, is expected to lead to the agricultural sector’s growth as well. The tensile strength, flexibility, and durability of PVC pipes in extreme temperatures make them resistant to corrosion. As a result, the PVC market sees opportunities for expansion as a result of the growing use of PVC pipes in numerous industries.
The Report Will Include A Major Chapter
- Patent Analysis
- Regulatory Framework
- Technology Roadmap
- BCG Matrix
- Heat Map Analysis
- Price Trend Analysis
- Investment Analysis
Key Industry Development:
In June 2023, Aliaxis SA, a world leader in enabling access to water and energy through innovative fluid management solutions, announced that it had completed its acquisition of the manufacturing division of the U.S.-based Valencia Company (Valencia). Valencia’s teams joined Aliaxis’ North American IPEX business, further strengthening the company’s position in the USA
In May 2022, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc., a leading provider of innovative water management solutions in the stormwater and on-site septic wastewater industries, announced that it had acquired Cultec, Inc. a family-owned technology leader in the stormwater and on-site septic wastewater industries.
PVC Pipes Market Report Highlight:
- By Type, the Chlorinated segment is anticipated to dominate the Market Over the Forecast period. Plumbing made of chlorinated PVC is more resilient and lasts longer than copper plumbing. Chlorinated PVC is used for industrial liquid handling as well as hot and cold-water supply pipes.
- By Material, the Stabilizer Segment is expected to register the highest growth during the projected period. Stabilizers are additives that improve the characteristics and functionality of PVC pipes, including their stability, toughness, and resistance to outside influences.
- By Application, the Water Supply segment is anticipated to dominate the Market Over the Forecast period. In a variety of situations, including residential, commercial, and industrial ones, PVC pipes are frequently utilized to deliver water.
- By End Users, the Building & Construction segment is anticipated to dominate the Market Over the Forecast period. PVC pipes are widely utilized in construction and building projects for a variety of purposes, including plumbing, drainage, sewerage, and cable protection.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to have the highest share of the PVC Pipes market over the projected period. Market expansion is fueled by the rising construction activity in this area. China and India account for the largest market shares in the Asia Pacific region.
Central to our report are the company profiles and competitive analysis, providing insights into market players’ overview, market role, and operating business segments. We evaluate their financial performance, production volume, sales volume, and sales margin, while highlighting recent market developments. Our market research offers invaluable intelligence and strategic insights to drive informed decision-making. By capitalizing on emerging opportunities and understanding the competitive landscape, our report empowers businesses to thrive in the Global PVC Pipes Market.
PVC Pipes Market Segmentation:
- PVC Resin
- Pigment base
- Water Supply
- Oil and Gas
By End Users
- Building & Construction
Create Your Own Unique Style – Get Customize Report! @
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the PVC Pipes Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2023-2030)
- The Czech Republic
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- South Korea
- The Philippines
- New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of SA
Scope of the Report:
The latest research on the PVC Pipes market provides a comprehensive overview of the market for the years 2023 to 2030. It gives a comprehensive picture of the global PVC Pipes industry, considering all significant industry trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and market analysis tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, Industry Value chain analysis, and PESTEL analysis of the PVC Pipes market. Moreover, the report includes significant chapters such as Patent Analysis, Regulatory Framework, Technology Roadmap, BCG Matrix, Heat Map Analysis, Price Trend Analysis, and Investment Analysis which help to understand the market direction and movement in the current and upcoming years. The report is designed to help readers find information and make decisions that will help them grow their businesses. The study is written with a specific goal in mind to give business insights and consultancy to help customers make smart business decisions and achieve long-term success in their particular market areas.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The study represents a quantitative analysis of the present PVC Pipes Market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2023 to 2030 to determine the most promising opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces study emphasizes the importance of buyers and suppliers in assisting stakeholders to make profitable business decisions and expand their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis, as well as the market size and segmentation, help you identify current PVC Pipes Market opportunities.
- The largest countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the market.
- The PVC Pipes Market research report gives a thorough analysis of the current status of the PVC Pipes Market’s major players.
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert@
Tables Of Content:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Growth Opportunities by Segment
Chapter 4: Market Landscape
Chapter 5: PVC Pipes Market by Type
Chapter 6: PVC Pipes Market by Material
Chapter 7: PVC Pipes Market by Application
Chapter 8: PVC Pipes Market by End Users
Chapter 9: Company Profiles and Competitive Analysis
Chapter 10: Global PVC Pipes Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2030
Chapter 11: North America PVC Pipes Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2030
Chapter 12: Europe PVC Pipes Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2030
Chapter 13: Asia-Pacific PVC Pipes Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2030
Chapter 14: Middle East & Africa PVC Pipes Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2030
Chapter 15: South America PVC Pipes Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2030
Chapter 16 Investment Analysis
Chapter 17 Analyst Viewpoint and Conclusion
Interested in Procuring this Report? Visit Here:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Email : [email protected]
Introspective Market Research 3001 S King Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60616 USA Ph no: +1 773 382 1049