According to a new research report published by Transparency Market Research , the global pneumatic cylinder market is projected to reach a value of nearly US$ 1,500 Mn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2019 to 2027. The global market is expected to be influenced by a range of market-specific and macroeconomic factors during the forecast period. Demand for pneumatic cylinders is likely to be significant in Asia Pacific from 2019 to 2027. The market in the region is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period.
Request Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=59364
Rising adoption of industrial automation to drive the global pneumatic cylinder market
- The adoption of industrial automation has increased in recent years, owing to its advantages such as increased productivity, reduced direct human labor costs, delivery of high-quality products, and risen consistency of processes or products.
- Furthermore, deployment of pneumatic cylinders for various industrial automation applications is expected to increase in the near future, due to their low weight and compact size. Moreover, low-cost availability, minimum maintenance, and ability of pneumatic cylinders to work at extreme temperatures make them a popular choice for use in industrial automation applications.
- Pneumatic cylinders with sensors can collect information such as cylinder pressure, temperature, cycle speed, cycle counts, and travel, which is useful for real-time applications in control and monitoring of systems. Furthermore, this is anticipated to improve operations and increase productivity. Moreover, with the use of pneumatic predictive maintenance in automation, unplanned downtime can be reduced; plant availability can be increased; plant safety and equipment lifespan can be enhanced; and the number of accidents can be decreased. These advantages of pneumatic cylinders are, in turn, expected to augment the market during the forecast period.
Immediate Delivery Available | Buy this Premium Research Report –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=59364<ype=S
Double-acting cylinder a highly lucrative segment of the global pneumatic cylinder market
- Double-acting pneumatic cylinder was the dominant segment of the global pneumatic cylinder market, holding more than 78% of the market share in 2018
- Double action pneumatic cylinders are more expensive than single action pneumatic cylinders, but double action cylinders are superior to single action cylinders by any other important measure. Double action cylinders are faster, stronger and use less energy to do the same job.
- In industrial application double acting pneumatic cylinders are used over single acting owing to the demand of higher speed and force.
Linear movement segment holds the leading market share
- The linear movement segment is anticipated to dominate the global pneumatic cylinder market throughout the forecast period
- Linear pneumatic cylinders are one of the most common types of pneumatic cylinder, and are found in everything and mostly used in motion control for industrial machinery. These are designed to move in two directions on a set path. They have a set distance that they can travel in either direction before they must stop.
Asia Pacific to be a highly lucrative region for pneumatic cylinder
- Europe is expected to hold a significant share of the global pneumatic cylinder market during the forecast period, owing to presence of leading manufacturers in the region.
- Furthermore, the Asia Pacific market is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, owing to low costs of raw materials in the region. Asia Pacific is emerging as a manufacturing hub for sectors such as automotive and aerospace. Countries such as China, Japan, and Australia are expected to hold a significant share of the market for pneumatic cylinders in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Get Custom Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=59364
Global Pneumatic Cylinder Market: Competition Dynamics
- With the objective of business expansion, several players operating in the global pneumatic cylinder market are expanding their offerings through strategic mergers and acquisitions as well as partnerships. Furthermore, an increasing number of players are spending significantly on R&D activities to develop innovative and technologically advanced and smart pneumatic cylinder products.
- In July 2018, Emerson Electric Co. acquired Aventics, a provider of smart pneumatic cylinder technologies for various industries. The acquisition is expected to expand product lines of the company and expand its business in Europe.
- Some of the prominent players operating in the global pneumatic cylinder market are Bosch Rexroth AG, SMC Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Parker Hannifin Corporation, AirTAC International Group, Sheffer Corporation, IMI Precision Engineering, Eaton Corporation, Metal Work Pneumatic, Univer Group, Hafner-Pneumatik Krämer KG, FESTO, Ingersoll-Rand Plc, CMB Srl, Pneumax S.p.a., Vesta Automation Srl, Aignep S.p.A., Waircom MBS SpA, Megliani Luigi Srl, Bonesi Pneumatik Srl, AirWork Pneumatic Equipment, CY.PAG. Srl, KPM Srl, Nexoil, and Aircomp Stampotecnica.
Related Reports –
Ultrasonic Sensors Market – Extensive utilization of ultrasonic sensors in autonomous vehicles and wide spectrum of industrial robotics applications have been prominent adoption trends in the ultrasonic sensors market. Sizable demand for ultrasonic sensors in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) has reinforced abundant avenues for market players. The global valuation of the ultrasonic sensors market is projected to exceed US$ 7.9 Bn by 2031.
Silicon Wafer Market – Silicon wafer shipments and revenues are rising continuously to cater to the burgeoning demand for chips for use in various industries, increasingly in the defense, automotive, telecommunication, and aerospace industries. Semiconductor wafer suppliers have reaped significant revenue gains from rise in prices of silicon wafers. The global market is projected to surpass valuation of US$ 13.2 Bn by 2031.
Ultracapacitors Market – The salient features of ultracapacitors arising out of fast charging and discharging cycles have made an attractive technology in automotive and energy and utilities industries. The global ultracapacitors market valuation is projected to surpass US$ 11.22 Bn by the end of 2031.
Nikhil Sawlani Transparency Market Research Inc. CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN, 1000 N. West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA Tel: +1-518-618-1030 USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-345