ATLANTA, GA, February 9, 2023 – Miles Mediation & Arbitration, the largest ADR (alternative dispute resolution) provider in the Southeast, is pleased to announce that it has revamped its arbitration department and introduced additional technological tools and features on its website to make the arbitration process even easier for attorneys.
“Arbitration was intended to be a cost-effective, efficient alternative to litigation. However, over the years, the lack of transparency and client choice in the process has made arbitration cases no different than going to court. We redesigned this section of our website to give clients more control and to show them the value they’ll receive,” says Parag Shah, CEO of Miles Mediation & Arbitration. “Our new tools let clients choose the best resolution for their cases. We’ve made it simple for you to add an arbitration clause to a contract or to create a supplementary agreement that confirms that you’re opting for arbitration. You can also automatically generate a demand for arbitration form and calculate the estimated costs of an arbitration at Miles.”
The new arbitration section includes the following:
- Six sets of rules that comply with national and international arbitration standards
- An auto-generating demand form (you simply fill out the required information and it creates a demand for arbitration)
- A clause generator that lets you draft an arbitration clause you can add to any contract
- A cost calculator that lets you estimate the cost of an arbitration at Miles
- A supplementary agreement generator that creates the document confirming that you are opting for arbitration per your contract
- A workflow that explains the arbitration process to those new to it
Miles Mediation & Arbitration is shaping the alternative dispute resolution (ADR) industry with our comprehensive professional services model that combines the expertise of our highly skilled, diverse panel of neutral with an unparalleled level of client support to guide and empower parties to fair, timely, and cost-effective resolution regardless of case size, specialization, or complexity. For more information, visit milesmediation.com.