The report suggests that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.72% between 2023-2032
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Deep Venous Disease Treatment Devices Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the global deep venous disease treatment devices market was valued at $1.11 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach $2.41 billion by 2032, growing at a staggering CAGR of 7.72%.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for deep venous disease treatment devices:
- Upsurge in incidence of deep vein diseases leading to increased demand for treatment devices
- Increasing awareness of preventative devices leading to the growth of deep venous disease devices in the market
- Rise in diagnosis of deep venous diseases in hospitals leading to increased use of treatment devices
The detailed study is a compilation of 30 market data tables and 184 figures spread through 240 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Satyendr Singh Rajput, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, “With the increasing incidence of deep venous diseases, rise in awareness of deep venous diseases, and an upsurge in hospital-associated deep venous diseases, the global deep venous disease treatment devices market is expected to witness significant growth.”
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Major Existing Industry Leaders in the Global Deep Venous Disease Treatment Devices Market
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- AndraTec GmbH
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardinal Health
- Cook Group
- Innova Vascular, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medtronic plc
- Nipro Corporation
- Penumbra, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Surmodics, Inc. (Vetex Medical Ltd.)
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Terumo Corporation
Recent Developments in the Global Deep Venous Disease Treatment Devices Market
- In January 2023, Innova Vascular, Inc. submitted the 510(k) Premarket Notification for its thrombectomy devices for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- In January 2023, Penumbra, Inc. launched its “Lightning Flash,” a mechanical thrombectomy system with U.S. FDA clearance.
- In December 2022, Zylox-Tonbridge Medical Technology received approval from China’s National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) for the commercialization of its Zylox Octoplus retrievable inferior vena cava (IVC) filter. The company’s product provides a reliable treatment solution for patients with high-risk deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- In September 2022, Penumbra, Inc. collaborated with Asahi Intecc Co., Ltd. Through this collaboration, the companies aimed to introduce Penumbra, Inc.’s “Indigo Aspiration System” commercially in the Japan market.
- In September 2022, Merit Medical Systems, Inc. commercially launched its “Prelude Roadster Guide Sheath” in the U.S.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in medtech? Speak to our analysts
Exclusive Deeptech M-A-P™ in Healthcare by BIS Research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch