According to a study by Future Market Insights. India’s kaolin market is likely to project a steady growth of over 3% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. The increasing demand for kaolin in construction & infrastructure industries is accelerating the market growth.
Following the outbreak of COVID-19, recommencement in construction of residential & commercial buildings, airports, highways, and roadways is bolstering the demand for kaolin.
Increasing adoption of kaolin in the production of cement, ceramics, and concrete will be a key factor fuelling the demand in the market. Furthermore, due to the expansion of construction industry, there has been a surge in the demand of kaolin within paints & coatings industry, especially across West India.
Strong presence of kaolin mines in the Kutch region and increasing production of cement and ceramics in the region will provide lucrative opportunities for the manufacturers over the coming years.
As per the FMI’s analysis, cement industry is anticipated to remain a key segment and is estimated to account for over 47% kaolin sales in India through 2021.
“Increasing construction activities in the country will intensify competition in the coming years in the kaolin market. Against this backdrop, manufacturers are likelier to invest in research and development activities with an intent of gaining competitive edge,” says the FMI analyst
For more Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13239
- Application in cement industry will account for over 46% kaolin sales in India through 2021
- In terms of product, crude kaolin is anticipated to account for over 36% of kaolin market in India
- West India is projected to be one of the most lucrative market of kaolin, accounting for over 32% of sales
- Demand for kaolin in North India is poised to expand at a CAGR of over 3.2% during the forecast period
- Increasing application in construction and infrastructure industry will spur the kaolin sales in India through 2031
- Surging demand of kaolin within paints & coatings industry across Kutch region will spur the sales
Leading players operating in kaolin market of India are focusing on forging tie-ups with top companies and manufacturers to expand their market presence. Some of the leading players are also focusing on increasing their mining capacity and production capacity to generate more revenue and maintain their position in the industry.
Furthermore, expansion in product portfolio and increase in price of the performance material coupled with strategic collaboration are some of the strategies adopted by key players. For instance:
- In April 2021, BASF India Ltd., a leading player announced the increase of 10% in the kaolin prices across its entire product portfolio. The price change is due to the strong global demand that has resulted in unprecedented cost pressures in manufacturing, labor, and logistics.
- In December 2020, KaMin LLC and CADAM SA announced the price increase for their kaolin performance minerals of 9% across the globe which went into effect by January 2021.
Some of the leading players operating in the kaolin market profiled by FMI includes:
- EICL Limited
- MLA Group of Industries
- Prash Minerals
- M/S Garg Minerals & Chemicals
- Ashok Mineral Enterprises
- Ashapura China Clay Co. LLP
- Shree Ram Minerals
- Srinath Enterprises
- Mona Exim Inc.
- Vulcan Ceramics Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Kalpana Minerals Pvt. Ltd.
- 20 Microns Ltd.
- Kerala Ceramics Ltd.
- Sudarshan Minerals and Industries
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Country https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13239
More Insights on the Global Kaolin Market
In its latest report, FMI offers a detailed segmentation on the kaolin market across India, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of:
- Crude Kaolin
- Surface Modified
- Ceramics & Sanitary
- Paints & Coatings
- Paper & Glass
- Pesticide & Refractory
- North India
- South India
- East India
- West India
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- Which is the top-selling segment in India kaolin market?
- Which are the major companies operating in the India kaolin market?
- What are the key challenges faced by kaolin suppliers?
- Which factors will drive the sales of kaolin market across India?
- Which product type of kaolin is the most preferred in India?
- What is the impact of Covid-19 on kaolin market?
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13239
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Chemicals and materials Domain
Hydro fluorocarbon market: The global hydro fluorocarbon market report by FMI gives an in-depth insight on the future expansion prospects, trends and challenges that market is likely to face in the upcoming decade. Key statistics regarding key segments have been presented across prominent geographies, along with a detailed assessment of the market’s competitive landscape.
Hydrotalcite market: The hydrotalcite market study published by FMI offers a comprehensive analysis and focused views on major trends expected to provide shape to future growth prospects. The report provides detailed analysis of the significant drivers, trends, challenges and opportunities prevailing for the forthcoming decade across key geographies along with competitive landscape of the upcoming decade.
Hydroxyapatite market: Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation on the global hydroxyapatite market with upcoming market trends, challenges and future growth dynamics across key geographies and prominent segments. The report provides a holistic approach, mapping the competitive landscape with detailed analysis on established players, new entrants, and opportunities likely to prevail across the 2021-2031 decade.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/india-kaolin-market