Insomnia has been difficult to treat, chronic insomnia is much more difficult to treat. If you suspect that you have the following signs and symptoms, chances are you have chronic insomnia. Right now, it is very important to supplement knowledge and find ways to deal with and treat appropriately. Visit the website for more information: https://elipsport.vn/.
1. What is chronic insomnia?
Chronic insomnia also known as “chronic insomnia” is described with difficulty entering and maintaining sleep at night. This symptom repeats at least 3 times per week and lasts at least 3 months.
Scientific definitions say that symptoms of middle-of-the-night (MONT) wakefulness, difficulty returning to sleep (DRS) are most common in people with chronic insomnia. The Vietnamese people are one of the ethnic groups that have a fairly reasonable and scientific napping habit, but when they have chronic sleep deprivation, it is no longer good.
2. The cause of this “social disease”
Insomnia and chronic insomnia tend to “rejuvenate” over time. What caused this alarming situation?
When people have to think, worry too much about problems, problems in life, at work or at home will make their mind become tense. This is a big factor that makes you more prone to chronic insomnia.
Usually, the older you get, the harder it is to sleep. That is when the biological clock in your body is “aging” and no longer supports the “running” of your life. Elderly people often have difficulty sleeping 8 hours a day, especially for people over 60.
Science has proven that: women often suffer from chronic insomnia more than men. The main reason is explained by the hormonal changes in your menstrual cycle. Furthermore, during perimenopause, women are prone to insomnia because the amount of estrogen in the body is decreasing. Buy a massage chair at: Ghe Massage.
Serotonin is an intermediate in the production of the hormone melatonin, which helps to regulate the sleep-wake cycle. If this mediator is deficient, you certainly can’t get rid of insomnia.
Due to other diseases
People with sinusitis, physiological disorders, stomach problems, osteoarthritis pain,… are often the leading subjects prone to chronic insomnia.
In particular, cases of frequent use of drugs such as pain relievers, antihistamines, antidepressants, heart medications, blood pressure, … also leads to affected sleep.
Influence from lifestyle and surroundings
It is impossible not to list the causes of this “subjective” factor. Unhealthy lifestyles such as eating at the wrong time, sleeping days, being inactive, … can also cause insomnia. Accompanying that is when you eat and drink scientifically, using stimulants such as alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, … also does not help you to sleep well.
3. Prevent chronic insomnia today
To prevent chronic insomnia, keep the following important things in mind:
Your lifestyle affects the quality of your night sleep a lot
– Set the biological clock: Fix a regular sleep schedule every day by practicing going to bed and waking up on time. This takes your persistence, even on weekends and when you’re tired. At first, it may not be easy to sleep and wake up on time, but if you practice for about 28 days, your body will surely get used to the “schedule” that you are giving.
– Avoid naps and naps: Naps and naps of course have a great impact on your main sleep at night. If you work intensely and really need mid-hour naps, don’t sleep for more than 30 minutes and try to get up before 3 p.m.
Avoid stimulating activities before going to bed:
Big debates, thrilling movies or playing videos close to bedtime will affect a lot. Instead, read and listen to soothing music – this will make it easier for you to fall asleep.
– Minimize stimulants and unhealthy foods: Alcohol, cigarettes, and caffeinated drinks will make it harder to fall asleep. Especially, when you eat foods such as fast foods, foods that are too acidic or too spicy, … not only are you prone to chronic insomnia, but you can also have stomach problems.
– Relaxing massage: The stimulation of circulation, blood circulation with the massage chair will also help the blood pressure to operate smoothly, reduce stress, fatigue and have a deep sleep. Elipsport Sports Group is always ready to provide the most advanced massage chair technology to serve the needs of customers.