The Medical Tourism Market will be worth US$ 162.7 Bn at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2021-2031. With interconnected ecosystems taking the center stage, advancements in technology are bound to bring about a digital alteration in the healthcare vertical. Also, bio-based medications are on the anvil.
As per Persistence Market Research’s latest industry analysis, the global medical tourism market was valued at US$ 162.7 Bn in 2020, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Accessibility and affordability of high-quality healthcare facilities, health insurance portability, support from local governments and tourism departments, and increasing advertising and marketing strategies related to medical tourism are key factors driving market growth. Furthermore, availability of state-of-the-art medical technologies at medical tourism destinations is also supplementing market expansion.
Asian countries accounted for the largest market share due to their excellent healthcare facilities at relatively low cost of treatment, availability of inexpensive flights, and increase in marketing & online consumer information about the availability of medical services.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32740
Considering consolidation activities in the healthcare tourism industry, collaborations have emerged as a winning strategy by key players. Leading players are strengthening their services through partnerships and reaching out to key as well as emerging markets.
- For instance, in January 2021, Changi General Hospital and Shimadzu (Asia Pacific) jointly launched a center to conduct mass spectrometry-based clinical testing and research for personalized treatment
- In February 2021, Apollo Hospitals partnered with Anatomiz3D Medtech to establish Hospital 3D Printing Labs across India.
- Penang Adventist Hospital
- Twin Towers Medical Center
- Institute Jantung Negara National Heart Institute
- Max Superspeciality Hospital
- Fortis Healthcare
- Apollo Hospital
- Morula IVF
- Mother & Child Hospital
- Bundamedik Healthcare System
- Bali Mandara Hospital
- Bali Royal Hospital
- BIMC Siloam Nusa
- Love the Mother of Kedonganan Hospital
- Love Tabanan Hospital Mo
- Singapore General Hospital
- Changi General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Singapore International Medical Centre
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/32740
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Cancer treatment is expected to gain 74.1 Bn revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 9.1%.
- Based on age group, the adults segment accounted for the highest share of 45% in 2021. The segment witnessed high growth owing to rising awareness among adults for a healthy lifestyle.
- Among the applications, therapeutic services gained popularity accounting for 53% market share, and the segment is expected to dominate throughout the forecast period at a growth rate of 9.4%.
- Based on travellers, group travellers hold the highest revenue share of 54% at a growth rate of 9.3%.
- North America accounted for the largest share in the global medical tourism market in 2020, and a similar trend is expected to continue during the forecast years.
“Higher treatment cost in developed countries is a key factor that is expected to drive demand for medical tourism across other regions over the coming years,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Leading service providers continue to rely upon acquisitions, collaborations, alliances, and product launches to gain large revenue shares in the medical tourism market. As such, providing access to safe and effective treatment will remain key aspects to succeed in this competitive marketplace.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32740
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the global medical tourism market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031.
The research study is based on treatment (dental treatment, cosmetic treatment cardiovascular treatment, orthopedic treatment, neurological treatment, cancer treatment, fertility treatment, and others), age group (children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric), application (wellness services and therapeutic services), and traveller (independent travellers and group travellers), across seven key regions of the world.
Access Related Reports:
Medical Imaging Equipment Market:
According to a new market report published by Persistence Market Research “Global Market Study on Medical Imaging Equipment,” the global medical imaging equipment market was valued at US$ 29.4 Bn in 2015 and is expected to reach US$ 45.3 Bn by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2023.
Arthroscopic Shaver Market:
The global arthroscopic shaver market will ride on a steady 5.5% CAGR during the forecast period, 2017 to 2026, according to a new report delivered by Persistence Market Research (PMR). The report estimates revenues from worldwide sales of arthroscopic shaver to exceed US$ 600 Mn by 2026-end.
Neurovascular Embolization Devices Market:
The increasing awareness regarding the neurovascular disease and technological advancements in diagnostic techniques are expected to propel the demand for neurovascular embolization devices over the forecast period. As per the latest research by the company, the global neurovascular embolization devices market is expected to account for more than US$ 1,733.1 Mn, in terms of value, by 2028 end.
Alginate Dressings Market:
The global alginate dressings market is projected to be valued at US$ 1.1 Bn in 2030, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period (2020 – 2030).
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Contact Us: Persistence Market Research Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751 USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353 Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com