The Global Surge Protector Market size was valued at $3.9 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to generate $6.8 billion by 2030. The market is projected to experience growth at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2021 to 2030. The key factor that drives the surge protector market includes increase in demand for usage of electrical and electronics appliances in commercial & residential sectors. Moreover, high costs incurred due to electrical equipment downtime have also encouraged adoption of whole house surge protector as it provides safety in industries and residences. Key factors that hamper the market growth are lack of awareness among small scale manufactures and competition from uninterrupted and non-fluctuating power supply systems. On the contrary, growth in awareness for need of surge protectors, rapid industrialization, and power supply issues in developing countries are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the global market.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/15363
The global market is segmented on the basis of type, voltage, application, and sales channel. Depending on type, the market is divided into type 1, type 2, and type 3. On the basis of voltage, it is categorized into low, medium, and high. Based on application, it is bifurcated into residential, commercial, and industrial. By sales channel, the market is divided into online and offline.
The key players operating and profiled in the surge protector industry report include ABB Ltd., Eaton Corporation, General Electric, Schneider Electric, Honeywell, Siemens AG, Johnson Controls, Legrand, Havells, and Vertiv Group Corp.
Key findings of the study
- The global Surge Protector Market size is provided in terms of revenue
- In 2020, the industrial segment accounted for about 49.3% of the share in the global market, and is expected to maintain its dominance till the end of the forecast period.
- In 2020, the type 1 segment accounted for 43.8% surge protector market share in the year 2020, and is protector market.
- Online sales channel is the fastest-growing segment in the global market, expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2021–2030.
- Type 1 is expected to grow at the fastest rate, registering a CAGR of 5.2%, throughout the forecast period
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the global surge protector market growth is provided
- The qualitative data in this report aims at the market trends, dynamics, and developments in the global surge protector industry
- The global surge protector market forecast and estimations are based on factors impacting the market growth
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/15363
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has had a slight negative impact on the growth of the global surge protector market.
- The pandemic had declined the growth of the surge protector market in 2020. However, the market witnessed a slow growth till the end of 2021.
- Implementation of partial or complete lockdown across various countries globally is the prime reason for the decline in the growth rate. As industries were temporarily closed, the need for surge protector from various industries gradually decreased.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Surge Protector Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/15363?reqfor=covid
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.