Technological advancements in sequencing technologies, increasing application of spatial genomics and transcriptomics in biomarker identification and drug discovery, and increasing funding to expand R&D activities are key factors driving revenue growth of market
The global spatial genomics & transcriptomics market size is expected to reach USD 675.34 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 18.1% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Key factors driving market revenue growth include increasing prevalence of genetic disorders and chronic conditions such as cancers, neurological disorders, and rare diseases, which have boosted need for high-resolution multiplex assays and instruments, and this is expected to further drive developments in spatial-based technologies. Increasing application of spatial genomics and transcriptomics for drug discovery and biomarker identification is also a key factor expected to drive revenue growth of market over the forecast period. Significant funding to expand R&D activities in the field of spatial-based technology is expected to support market growth going ahead.
Spatial transcriptomics covers methods specifically designed to assign cell types to their specific locations across tissue samples. It allows determination of subcellular localization of mRNA molecules. Data obtained about spatial distribution of mRNA molecules allows researchers to study cellular heterogeneity in tissues, tumors, and immune cells. Spatial-profiling based solutions allows analysis of tissue microenvironment, tumor biology, and tissues biomarkers. Spatial genomics and transcriptomics offers key insights in the fields of oncology, immunology, cell and gene therapy, histology, and embryology.
Key companies profiled in the report include
10X Genomics, NanoString Technologies Inc., Illumina Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Natera Inc., S2 Genomics, Inc., Dovetail Genomics, Bio-Techne, Flagship Biosciences, Fluidigm Corporation, Seven Bridges Genomics, Horizon Discovery Group Plc., and Akoya Biosciences, Inc., among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3964
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Order this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3964
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics Market Segmentation based on Types:
Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Spatial Genomics
- Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Sequencing Techniques
- Others Spatial Genomics Analysis Techniques
- Spatial Transcriptomics
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- In Situ Hybridization
- Sequencing Technologies
- Microscopy-based RNA Imaging
- Other Spatial Transcriptomics Techniques
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics Market Segmentation based on Application:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Translational Research
- Drug Discovery & Development
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spatial-genomics-and-transcriptomics-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Spatial transcriptomics segment revenue growth is expected to expand steadily over the forecast period owing to increasing transcriptomic studies of single cells for drug discovery and development and increasing demand for advanced sequencing techniques.
- Consumables segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period, attributable to increasing availability of a wide range of products, high penetration rate of consumable, and rising expenditure on reagents and kits for efficient functioning of instruments.
- Translational research segment is expected to account for a significant revenue share in the global market during the forecast period owing to increasing application of spatial genomics and transcriptomics in translational research to understand high-throughput data of cells and tissues to understand disease pathology and physiology.
- Academic & research institute segment is expected to register significant revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of spatial genomic and transcriptomic analysis in academic institutions, increasing focus on diseases pathology, and availability of funding and grants for genomic and transcriptomic research.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share contribution to the global market over the forecast period, attributable to increasing investment to advance genomic R&D initiatives, rising focus on disease pathology research, and technological advancements in biomedical techniques and sequencing technologies. Robust presence of key companies in the region is also expected to support market growth going ahead.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3964
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Automated Insulin Delivery Systems Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automated-insulin-delivery-systems-market
Bench-top Dental Autoclaves Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bench-top-dental-autoclaves-market
Spinal Machined Bone Allograft Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spinal-machined-bone-allograft-market
Creatinine Test Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/creatinine-test-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.