Growth of e-commerce sector and growing demand for paper-based packaging is driving market revenue growth of paper & pulp market
The global paper & pulp market size is expected to reach USD 740.76 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increased demand for paper and pulp from packaging and printing industries and increased use of recycled pulp (deinked pulp) in the production of newsprint, facial tissues, toilet paper, and other products contribute to market revenue growth. The paper and pulp market is the world’s largest forest-based industry. The industry manufactures paper products mostly from wood and other resources such as bamboo, rice husk, wheat, straw, and others. Wrapping paper, paper packing material, writing paper, printing paper, and other products are among the most popular products. Furthermore, as internet shopping has become popular among consumers due to its ease and speed of delivery, pulp and paper packaging demand has witnessed a rapid increase. However, with digitization and fluctuating raw material supply, global paper & pulp market faces revenue growth concerns.
Owing to its biodegradable property, manufacturers make significant use of paper & pulp packaging materials. Several FMCG firms are cooperating with paper manufacturers to package their products. In 2019, L’Oréal Group announced release of paper-based cosmetic tubes in conjunction with the Albea Group. Moreover, corporations are attempting to provide 100% paper-wrapped items.
Access the PDF sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/124
Some leading players profiled in the report are:
International Paper (US), Georgia pacific crop., Weyerhaeuser Corporation, Stora Enso, Kimberly-Clark Corp., UPM, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA), Oji Paper, Nippon Unipac Holding, Procter & Gamble
Scope of the study:
An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the paper & pulp market will help product owners to make a wise decision. From analyzing which products companies should produce, expand to how brands should position their product the study covers all that business owners require meeting the buyers’ requirement. Performance of the product and services across different segments and geography are thoroughly assessed during the research. Apart from this, the research brings to light real-time data about opportunities that will completely transform the trajectory of the business environment in the coming years.
Download Summary https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/124
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- By application, packaging segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a steady revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing use of paper packaging in the food & beverage, personal care, and cosmetics sectors, and retail & e-commerce sector is a key driver of packaging segment revenue growth.
- Pulping is one of the most significant and versatile procedures in paper production because it allows for simple separation and removal of cellulose fibers and contaminants. The increasing usage of the chemical pulping process in the manufacturing of high-quality white paper and diverse paperboard products is a major factor contributing to the chemical segment revenue growth.
- Paper & pulp market in Asia Pacific accounted for the highest CAGR in 2020 because of the expanding paper and pulp industry, particularly in countries such as China, which is the world’s largest producer of paper. The rising usage of paperboard and cellulose-based goods in healthcare, automotive, and construction industries, as well as expanding trend of e-commerce, are considerably supporting market revenue growth in the region…Continued
Obtain Report Details https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/paper-and-pulp-market
The competitive analysis includes:
- Company Profiles
- Product Portfolios
- SWOT Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
- Market Share
Objectives of the Paper and Pulp market study:
- A detailed examination of emerging sectors and strategies, along with the growth & penetration status of the Paper and Pulp market.
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis, highlighting emerging opportunities and major challenges.
- Profile leading players in the Global Paper and Pulp Market with an in-depth Market Share Analysis.
- Analysis of strategic initiatives undertaken by leading companies including, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, and joint ventures in the Global Paper and Pulp Industry to fortify their market presence.
- Give strategic recommendations to help readers formulate lucrative strategies.
- Identify emerging players and decipher tactical approaches that will help them get ahead in the competition.
- Study product portfolios of major players and regional presence
Request customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/124
Browse More Related Reports by Reports and Data of Paper Industry
Paperboard Market By Product (Boxboard, Containerboard), By Material Type (Fresh Sources, Recycled Waste Paper), and By Application (Food and Beverages, Non-Durable Goods, Durable Goods, Graphic Printing), Forecasts To 2027
Specialty Paper Market Size, Share, Demand By Product Type (Printing Paper, Décor Paper, Others), By Raw Material Type (Fillers, Binders, Pulp, Others), By Application (Construction, Packaging, Printing, Others), By Regions, And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Kraft Liner Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product (Unbleached, Bleached), By Basis Weight (Below 200 GSM, 200-400 GSM, Above 400 GSM), By End-Use Industry (Food and Beverages, Agriculture, Consumer Goods, Electrical and Electronics, Printing, Others) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Paperboard Packaging Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Raw Materials (Fresh Sources, Recycled Waste Paper), By Product (Boxboard, Solid Unbleached Board, Solid Bleached Board, White Lined Chipboard), By Application (Food & Beverage, Non-Durable Goods, Durable Goods, Medical) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Browse The Press Release https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-paper-and-pulp-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
PR-Wirein, Reportedtimes, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English