The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Packaging Machinery Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, estimates that the global packaging machinery market reached a value of US$ 49.2 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global packaging machinery market to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026.
Packaging machinery represents a device that is utilized for packing numerous products and components. It includes various process operations, such as fabrication, filling, sealing, cleaning, combining, labeling, palletizing, etc. Packaging machinery assists in facilitating the packaging of small sachets to big cartons. It also provides tamper resistance and ensures the safety of the products. Apart from this, several packaging machines are used for sorting, counting, accumulating various items, etc.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/packaging-machinery-market/requestsample
Global Packaging Machinery Market Trends:
The growing product utilization for enhancing the appearance of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), including over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, processed food and beverages, cosmetics, etc., is primarily driving the packaging machinery market. Additionally, the changing lifestyles and hectic schedules of consumers have led to a rise in the need for convenient packaging solutions, thereby escalating the product demand. Moreover, several leading packaging machinery firms are engaging in merger and acquisition (M&A) activities to increase the efficiency of their existing production facilities, which will continue to catalyze the packaging machinery market in the coming years.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/packaging-machinery-market
Key Market Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Bsarry-Wehmiller Companies
- GEA Group
- Illinois Tool Works
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Adelphi Packaging Machinery
- Aetna Group
- B&H Labelling Systems
- B&H Labelling Systems
- Bosch Packaging Machinery
- Bradman Lake Group
- CKD Group
- Coesia SpA
- Fuji Machinery Company
- Harland Machine Systems Ltd.
Breakup by End-Use:
- Pharmaceutical and Personal Care
Breakup by Machine Type:
- Filling Machines
- FFS (Form, Fill and Seal) Machines
- Cartoning Machines
- Palletizing Machines
- Labeling Machines
- Wrapping Machines
- Cleaning & Sterilizing Machines
Breakup by Technology:
- General Packaging
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Vacuum Packaging
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Structure of the Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Latest Market Research Reports by IMARC Group (2021-2026):
- Seaweed Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/seaweed-market
- Data Center Rack Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/data-center-rack-market
- Smart Bathroom Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-bathroom-market
- Cement Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cement-manufacturing-plant
- Adhesive Tapes Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/adhesive-tapes-market
- Aerosol Cans Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/aerosol-cans-market
- Aerosol Propellants Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/aerosol-propellants-market
- Green Cement Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/green-cement-market
- Mobile Mapping Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mobile-mapping-market
- Semiconductor Foundry Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/semiconductor-foundry-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email: Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800