iCrowd Newswire – Oct 8, 2020
The global label-free detection technology market is predicted to progress at a CAGR of 9.0% from 2020 to 2030. Furthermore, the market would attain a valuation of $3,097.4 million in 2030. The key factors causing the boom of the market are the rising incidence of chronic diseases, soaring healthcare expenditure, and the growing public awareness about label-free detection technology because of the numerous initiatives being taken by private and public companies across the world.
Request to view sample of this market research: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/label-free-detection-market/report-sample
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has massively increased the rates of mortality and morbidity among people all over the world. Moreover, the pandemic has made the healthcare sector of both developing and developed nations overburdened. In addition to this, the restrictions put in manufacturing activities and international and domestic trade, on account of the lockdowns imposed in several countries for mitigating the spread of the virus, has caused a considerably slow down of the global economy. However, the rapidly rising number of COVID-infected patients in many countries is pushing up the demand for label-free detection technology assays, which is, in turn, propelling the growth of the market.
The objective of this research includes;
- Major factors driving the label-free detection technology market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the label-free detection technology market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various label-free detection technology market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders
- Major players operating in the market and their service offerings
Pre-Purchase Inquiry at:https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=label-free-detection-market
Globally, the label-free detection technology market is currently exhibiting the highest growth in North America, on account of the large-scale utilization of the technology in the region for the screening of people diagnosed with chronic diseases. Besides the rising incidence of chronic diseases, the existence of major label-free detection technology providers in the region is also fueling the surge of the industry in the region.
Some of the major players operating in the global label-free detection technology market are Mettler-Toledo International Inc., HORIBA Ltd., Waters Corporation, Sartorius Stedim Biotech S.A., Malvern Panalytical Ltd., Hitachi Ltd. (Hitachi), PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and General Electric Company.
The research includes detailed analysis of;
Based on Product Type
Based on Technology
- Mass Spectrometry
- Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR)
- Bio-Layer Interferometry (BLI)
- Microplates/Reader-Based Technology
Based on Application
- Binding Kinetics
- Affinity Analysis
- End-Point Screening and Specificity Testing
- Concentration Analysis
Based on End User
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
More Reports of Life Sciences by P&S Intelligence
IVF Devices and Consumables Market
Europe accounted for the largest share, of 37.4%, of the global IVF devices and consumables market in 2016. According to the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)’s database, approximately 55% of the global assisted reproductive technology (ART) cycles were conducted in Europe, in 2013.
Cleanroom Consumables Market
Global cleanroom consumables market is expected to advance at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period. The increasing adoption of cleanroom consumables among nanotechnology-based product manufacturers is a key factor driving the market growth.
About P&S Intelligence
P&S Intelligence is a provider of market research and consulting services catering to the market information needs of burgeoning industries across the world. Providing the plinth of market intelligence, P&S as an enterprising research and consulting company, believes in providing thorough landscape analyses on the ever-changing market scenario, to empower companies to make informed decisions and base their business strategies with astuteness.
Connect with us: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook