According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Intraocular Lens Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global intraocular lens market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2021-2026.
An intraocular lens (IOL) refers to a medical implant used to replace the focusing power of a natural lens removed during cataract surgery. It is also utilized in refractive lens exchange during vision correction surgery. An intraocular lens is usually made using silicone, acrylic, numerous plastic compositions, etc., and coated with a unique material to protect the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. Presently, a wide variety of premium products are available with different focusing powers based on the axial length of the eyes and curves of the cornea.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/intraocular-lens-market/requestsample
Intraocular Lens Market Trends:
With age, proteins in the eyes go through changes, turning parts of the lens cloudy, thereby increasing the risk of developing cataracts. This factor, coupled with the escalating numbers of the geriatric population across the globe, is primarily driving the intraocular lens market. Moreover, the rising concerns among parents regarding their children’s health, as pediatric cataract cases result in blindness, are further bolstering the product demand. Additionally, the growing number of government bodies and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that are supporting free eye examinations and surgery while providing health reimbursements is also augmenting the global market. Apart from this, several leading market players are introducing trifocal lenses to eliminate the need for spectacles, which is expected to propel the intraocular lens market over the forecasted period.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/intraocular-lens-market
Key Market Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Alcon Inc.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung)
- EyeKon Medical Inc.
- Hoya Corporation
- HumanOptics AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lenstec Inc.
- Rayner Intraocular Lenses Limited
- STAAR Surgical Company
Breakup by Product:
- Monofocal IOL
- Multifocal IOL
- Toric IOL
- Accommodative IOL
Breakup by Material:
- Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA)
- Hydrophobic Acrylic
Breakup by End Use:
- Ophthalmic Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Eye Research Institutes
Breakup by Region:
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
- Latin America
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Latest Market Research Reports by IMARC Group (2021-2026):
- Ultrafast Lasers Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ultrafast-lasers-market
- Immunohistochemistry Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/immunohistochemistry-market
- Flavonoids Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/flavonoids-market
- Smart Factory Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-factory-market
- Biosurfactants Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/biosurfactants-market
- Tomato Seed Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/tomato-seed-market
- Snack Pellet Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/snack-pellet-market
- Keystroke Dynamics Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/keystroke-dynamics-market
- Seismic Services Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/seismic-services-market
- Metamaterials Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/metamaterials-market
- Radiotherapy Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/radiotherapy-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St Ste R Sheridan, WY 82801 USA Email:
Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800