According to the latest report published by Future Market Insights, titled ‘Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013–2017 and Opportunity Assessment, 2018–2028’, the Global injectable drug delivery market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.9% over the forecast period, 2018–2028.
Read Report – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/injectable-drug-delivery-market
Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer and rheumatoid arthritis along with other factors such as need for patient-controlled drug release and increased risk of needle stick injuries are the prominent factors expected to drive the growth of the injectable drug delivery market. Technological advancements have resulted in better product offerings in the injectable drug delivery market. However, some factors such as strict regulatory framework and premium pricing of products are expected to hinder the growth of the injectable drug delivery market.
The key trend of the injectable drug delivery market is the increasing demand for point-of-care devices. Injectable drug delivery devices are easy to self-administer and do not require a healthcare professional for administration, which as a result skips the need of hospital visits and relatively lowers the healthcare spending for an individual.
Request for a Sample Copy of Report – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-393
Key Research Findings
- Increase in demand for point-of-care devices and reduced reliance on healthcare facilities are driving the growth of the global injectable drug delivery market
- North America will be the dominant regional market for injectable drug delivery devices due to early adoption of advanced technologies
- Most of the major players operate from the U.S., which makes the U.S. the leading market for injectable drug delivery devices in North America
- In Europe, a large number of diabetes patients are switching towards needle-free injectable drug delivery devices from conventional injections since it is a painless process and reduces the risk of needle stick injuries
- Disposable injectors are the most commonly available type of injectors since they are user friendly and do not require special skills for administration
- Prefilled needle-free injectors are the most preferred type of injectors since they are much easier to administer than the fillable type
- Price control for most of the injectable drug delivery devices is fierce. For instance, Mylan was pressurised to launch the generic version of the EpiPen to reduce the price of the product in the market. However, this has declined the revenue of the company.
- In developed regions, such as North America and Europe, hospitals are the dominant distribution channel due in injectable drug delivery due to the reimbursement policies
- The growing competition in the emerging market and the rising demand for injectable drug delivery are the future opportunities for the growth and expansion of the injectable drug delivery market.
Examples of some of the key players identified in the global injectable drug delivery market include Amgen Inc., Medtronic PLC, West Pharmaceutical Services, Yepsomed, Becton, and Dickinson And Company, Antares Pharma, Mylan, SHL Group, Endo International PLC, Crossject, and Consort Medical (Bespak), among others.
Ask from Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-393
Future Market Insights, 1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org For Media Enquiries: email@example.com