The increase in the number of cyber-attacks, social engineering, criminal activities of sensitive information theft, and other cyber inequalities makes it even more important to have strong data management and proprietary management tools that drive the need for IDaaS. In addition, the public sector industry is increasingly embracing IDaaS as it contains sensitive information and is the most targeted aim for cyber attackers. The BFSI sector is also increasingly using IDaaS to protect and secure informed customer data. These items move the demand for Identity as a Service Market.
- CA Technologies
- Ilantus Technologies Private Limited
- JumpCloud, Inc.,
- OneLogin, Inc.,
- Oracle Corporation,
- Ping Identity Corporation,
- Microsoft Corporation
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/15076
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global identity as a service market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of global identity as a service market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the global identity as a service market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides detailed global identity as a service market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/15076
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get an individual chapter-wise section or region wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
AMR launched its user-based online library of reports and company profiles, Avenue. An e-access library is accessible from any device, anywhere, and at any time for entrepreneurs, stakeholders, and researchers, and students at universities. With reports on more than 60,000 niche markets with data comprising of 600,000 pages along with company profiles on more than 12,000 firms, Avenue offers access to the entire repository of information through subscriptions. A hassle-free solution to clients’ requirements is complemented with analyst support and customization requests.