iCrowdNewswire Oct 30, 202011:47 AM ET
According to a report by P&S Intelligence, the Middle East and African energy-based aesthetic devices market is predicted to attain a value of $189.0 million in 2030, progressing at a 7.1% CAGR during the time period 2020–2030. The market is witnessing growth due to the rising preference for non-surgical minimally intrusive aesthetic treatments in MEA, increasing awareness among consumers about safety profile of these devices, surging geriatric population, and expanding medical tourism industry in the region.
Request to view sample of this market research: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/mea-energy-based-aesthetic-devices-market/report-sample
Geographically, Saudi Arabia dominated the MEA energy-based aesthetic devices market in 2019, which can be particularly attributed to the growing requirement for aesthetic enhancement procedures among both women and men in the country. Lip augmentation and liposuction are primarily gaining popularity in the country, as people are becoming more inclined towards keeping up with latest fashion trends prevalent in western countries.
The objective of this research includes;
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
New products are being launched by companies operating in the domain in MEA for increasing their presence in the domain. For example, Lumenis Ltd. launched a multi-application program, Legend Pro+, with innovative technology in April 2019. It is a body and face platform that offers comfortable solutions along with immediate results, minimal pain and downtime, and long-time efficacy. The product can further be used without any anesthesia.
Pre-Purchase Inquiry at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=mea-energy-based-aesthetic-devices-market
Some other key companies in the MEA energy-based aesthetic devices market are AK International LLC, Jeisys Medical Inc., Allergan plc, Alma Lasers Inc., Laser Aesthetics SA, Syneron Medical Ltd., CLASSYS Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Cutera Inc., Sciton Inc., Hologic Inc. (Cynosure Inc.), Bausch Health Companies Inc., Venus Concept Ltd., TRIA Beauty Inc., Imdad LLC, Novoxel Ltd., Fotona D.o.o., and Laseroptek Co. Ltd.
The research includes detailed analysis of;
Based on Technology
- Neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet (Nd:YAG)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Erbium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet (Er:YAG)
- Potassium titanyl phosphate (KTP)
- Intense pulsed light (IPL)
- Light-emitting diode (LED)
- Electromagnetic Energy-Based
- Diode laser
- Infrared (IR)-based
- Radio frequency (RF)-based
- Plasma Energy-Based
Based on Application
- Facial & Skin Resurfacing/Photo Rejuvenation
- Hair Removal
- Skin Tightening
- Fat Reduction & Body Contouring
- Cellulite Reduction
Based on Distribution Channel
Based on End User
- Dermatology & Cosmetic Clinics
About P&S Intelligence
P&S Intelligence is a provider of market research and consulting services catering to the market information needs of burgeoning industries across the world. Providing the plinth of market intelligence, P&S as an enterprising research and consulting company, believes in providing thorough landscape analyses on the ever-changing market scenario, to empower companies to make informed decisions and base their business strategies with astuteness.