Rise in popularity of organic hair products, consumer preferences for hair treatments and masks, and need to protect hair from chemical-based products drive the growth of the global hair conditioner market. However, harmful effects, expensive nature of hair products, and presence of substitutes hinder the market growth. On the other hand, surge in demand for natural and eco-friendly products and semi-solid hair conditioners present new opportunities in the coming years.
According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global hair conditioner market generated $8.46 billion in 2019, and is projected to generate $10.47 billion by 2027, witnessing a CAGR of 4.2% from 2021 to 2027. The report offers a detailed analysis of changing market trends, top segments, value chain, key investment pockets, regional landscape, and competitive scenario.
The report provides detailed segmentation of the global hair conditioner market based on type, end user, distribution channel, and region.
Download Sample PDF (329 Pages with More Insight): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/11398
Based on type, the rinse-out segment contributed to the largest market share in 2019, holding around one-third of the total market share, and is projected to maintain its lead position during the forecast period. Moreover, this segment is estimated to register the largest CAGR of 4.8% from 2021 to 2027. The research also analyzes the segments including leave-in, deep, and others.
Based on end user, the women segment accounted for the highest share in 2019, contributing to nearly three-fifths of the global hair conditioner market, and is estimated to continue its dominance in terms of revenue during the forecast period. Moreover, this segment is projected to portray the highest CAGR of 4.5% from 2021 to 2027. The research also analyzes the segments including men and kids.
- Manufacturing activities of hair conditioners were disrupted due to lockdown measures implemented by governments in many countries. In addition, the supply chain faced challenges due to restrictions on transportation activities.
- The distribution channels such as supermarkets, hypermarkets, and specialty stores were closed during the lockdown. This resulted in a decline in sales of products. However, the sales would grow steadily during the post-lockdown.
- During the pandemic, consumer preference shifted toward natural ingredient-based products for hair conditioning.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Global Hair conditioner Market@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/11398?reqfor=covid
Based on region, Europe held the largest share in 2019, accounting for more than one-third of the total share, and is expected to maintain its leadership status by 2027. Moreover, this region is projected to manifest the fastest CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period.
Leading players of the global hair conditioner market analyzed in the research include Estee Lauder Companies, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Henkel AG &Co. KGaA, Kao Group, Johnson & Johnson, Marico Limited, L’Oreal S.A., Oriflame Holding AG, Natura & Co., and Procter & Gamble (P&G).
Schedule a FREE Consultation Call with Our Analysts/Industry Experts to Find Solution for Your Business @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/11398
Similar Report :
- Hair Color Spray Market : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/hair-color-spray-market-A06034
- Hair Conditioner Market : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/hair-conditioner-market-A11033
- Razor Blade Market : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/razor-blade-market-A06463
- Home Office Furniture Market : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/home-office-furniture-market-A12536
- Middle East skin care products Market : https://alliedmarketresearch.com/middle-east-skin-care-products-market-A12707
- Derma Rollers Market : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/derma-rollers-market-A13744
- Onion Oil Market : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/onion-oil-market-A14181
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.