Future Market Insights (FMI) survey offers comprehensive surface disinfectant chemicals market demand outlook. It studies key factors pushing sales across domestic, commercial & institutional, and industrial sectors. The report identifies merger and acquisitions as key strategies undertaken by market players to strengthen their footprint globally amid soaring competition.
Future Market Insights (FMI): The global surface disinfectant chemicals market is projected to grow at 4.5% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.Driven by rising concerns pertaining to hygiene and cleanliness and overall focus on maintaining a clean environment to foster worker’s safety, demand for surface disinfectants chemicals is at all-time high. Future Market Insights (FMI) in a latest study has predicted the market to be valued at US$ 3.5 Bn in 2021. Historically, the market registered at 4.1% CAGR between 2016 and 2020.
Government regulations imposed across many countries to maintain basic hygiene to limit spread of infectious diseases will continue encouraging surface disinfectant chemicals manufacturing. In addition, rising demand from various industries amid implementation of strict safety and hygiene protocols will aid the overall expansion of the market.
For more Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5341
In hospitals and healthcare centers, surface disinfectant chemicals will prove indispensable among solutions implemented to curb the risk of hospital-acquired infections (HAI). HAIs are among key health concerns impacting patient recovery.
Besides this, increasing incidence of surgical site infections is expected to encourage focus on maintaining proper hygiene and cleanliness in hospital environment, thus creating prospects for surface disinfection chemicals sales.
Hospitals, healthcare centers, industrial sectors, and institutions are among the leading end users of surface disinfectant chemicals. COVID-19 outbreak and consequent focus on expanding healthcare infrastructure to accommodate rising footfall patients have created conducive environment for growth.
The pandemic also resulted in adherence to strict hygiene standards to contain the spread of infection. Focus on cleanliness and sanitization has therefore increased significantly. Consistent implementation of various measures for disease control and prevention will remain a chief growth driver.
The demand for quaternary ammonium compounds will be the highest, accounting for over 43% of the global market. Quaternary ammonium compounds are increasingly used for disinfection of healthcare centers. The rising focus on point of care disinfection will also remain a chief growth driver.
“Competition will continue soaring as a result of rising demand. To sustain the edge most companies are expected to focus on capacity expansion. The market will therefore witness a slew of mergers and acquisitions in the coming years,” said a Future Market Insights (FMI) analyst.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5341
Key Takeaways from Surface Disinfectant Market Research Report
- The U.S. is estimated to account for over 88% of the North America market by 2031.
- Demand in the U.K. market is expected to grow at 3.8% CAGR over the forecast period.
- India is expected to account for over 42% of sales in South Asia and Pacific.
- Based on product type, quaternary ammonium compounds account over 43.7% of sales revenue.
- Commercial and institutional end users are expected to dominate surface disinfectant chemicals sales in coming years accounting for over 50% of market share by 2031.
- The focus on sanitization is increasing due to outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. Steady policies implemented to ensure disease control and prevention will create prospects for surface disinfectants sales.
- Government regulations implemented to ensure proper sanitization across industries and commercial spaces will remain chief growth river.
- Increasing focus on cleanliness and hygiene amid ongoing pandemic will enable demand for surface disinfectant chemicals to skyrocket.
- Government regulations such as restrictions on the use of synthetic chemicals is restraining production of surface disinfectant chemicals.
Key players profiled in the surface disinfectant chemicals market survey are focusing on expanding production capacities to increase market revenue. For instance,
- In 2020, Lanxess planned on expanding production capacity for oxone monopersulfate by 50%, which is a key ingredient used in disinfectant formulations.
- In 2020, Lonza increased microbial capacity and extended long-term partnership with Servier for L-asparaginase API Manufacturing.
- Peroxychem LLC was acquired by Evonik Industries in 2020 to increase production capacity for hydrogen peroxide production in the U.S.
Key players operating in the global surface disinfectant include
- Arkema SA
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
- Hodogaya Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Olin Corporation
- Hansol Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Dishman Carbogen Amics Ltd.
- Chang Chun Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Chemicals (Aditya Birla Group)
- Guangdong ZhongCheng Chemicals Inc., Ltd.
- Quat-Chem Ltd.
- PeroxyChem LLC
- Airedale Chemical Company Limited
- Belinka Perkemija, d.o.o.
- Evonik Industries AG
- LANXESS AG
- Solvay S.A.
- BASF SE
- Lonza Group AG
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-5341
More Insights on the Global Sales Outlook of Surface Disinfectant Chemicals
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the surface disinfectant chemicals sales, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on surface disinfectant chemicals demand with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound
- Alcohols & Aldehydes
- Phenolic Compounds
- Oxidizing Agents
- Commercial & Institutional
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The report offers insight into surface disinfectant chemicals demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for surface disinfectant chemicals market between 2021 and 2031
- Surface disinfectant chemicals sales survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Surface disinfectant chemicals market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers
Corporate Headquarter Future Market Insights, 1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates