According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Healthcare Big Data Analytics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global healthcare big data analytics market reached a value of US$ 25.9 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% during 2021-2026.
Big data analytics refers to the structured process of collecting and analyzing significant information by adopting digital technologies, such as correlations, hidden patterns, customer preferences, and market trends. This advanced analytics technique supports predictive models and statistical algorithms. Deployment of big data analytics in the healthcare industry offers several benefits, such as improving patient-based services, detecting the early spread of diseases, gaining new insights into disease mechanisms, monitoring the quality of healthcare institutions, and providing better treatment methods.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/healthcare-big-data-analytics-market/requestsample
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally-our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Healthcare Big Data Analytics Market Trends:
The global market growth is majorly being driven by the increasing need to provide quality medical services. This is further supported by rising healthcare expenditure and widespread adoption of electronic health records (EHR) to effectively allocate resources, manage extensive medical data and maintain operational costs. Additionally, the enhanced focus of healthcare workers toward eliminating the effects of adverse drug events (ADEs) is further contributing to the market growth. Apart from this, big data analytics is increasingly being used amidst the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak for public health surveillance and disease tracking, which is creating a positive outlook for the market.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/healthcare-big-data-analytics-market
Global Healthcare Big Data Analytics Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
- Allscripts Healthcare, LLC
- Cerner Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- COTIVITI, INC.
- Oracle Corporation
- Health Catalyst
- Optum, Inc.
- CitiusTech Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- MEDEANALYTICS, INC.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- SCIO Health Analytics
- Wipro Limited
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- Hewlett-Packard Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- GE Healthcare.
Market Breakup by Analytics Type :
- Descriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Cognitive Analytics
Market Breakup by Component:
Market Breakup by End-User :
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Finance and Insurance Agencies
- Research Organizations
Market Breakup by Delivery Model:
- On-Premise Delivery Model
- On-Demand Delivery Model
Market Breakup by Application:
- Financial Analytics
- Clinical Analytics
- Operational Analytics
Market Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021- 2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Household Insecticides Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/household-insecticides-market
- Protein Labeling Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/protein-labeling-market
- Car Subscription Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/car-subscription-market
- Synthetic Rope Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/synthetic-rope-market
- Melamine Formaldehyde Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/melamine-formaldehyde-market
- Specialty Food Ingredients Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/specialty-food-ingredients-market
- Pharmacogenomics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pharmacogenomics-market
- Telecom Api Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/telecom-api-market
- Bronchodilator Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/bronchodilators-market
- Camping Tent Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/camping-tent-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800