Rising investments by public and private organizations in R&D and decreasing costs of DNA sequences are some major factors driving market revenue growth
The global genotyping assay market size is expected to reach USD 87.9 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 22.4%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Some key factors such as reduction in prices of DNA sequencing and increasing awareness about personalized medicine are factors driving global market revenue growth.
Genotyping assay is a widely used method for determining DNA sequence and genetic composition by comparing it with other sequences. High efficiency, operational flexibility, and access to multiple parameters in a single testing are some essential features of modern genotyping assays. Market revenue growth is attributed to factors such as increasing funding by governments of various countries to support genotyping assay techniques, rising cases of chronic and genetic diseases across the globe, and high demand for these assays in research and educational institutes.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4827
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Illumina, QIAGEN (Netherlands), Agilent Technologies, Danaher Corporation, Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), GE Healthcare, Fluidigm Corporation, PerkinElmer, Eurofins Scientific (Luxembourg), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Pacific Biosciences of California, GENEWIZ, and Integrated DNA Technologies.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Product & Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Reagents & Kits
- Genotyping Services
- Sequencers & Amplifiers
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Real-time PCR
- Digital PCR
- Sanger Sequencing
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism
- Restricted Fragment Length Polymorphism
- Single-stranded Conformation Polymorphism
- Other Technologies
- Allele-specific Oligonucleotide (ASO) Probes
- Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH))
Market Segmentation by Applications:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Diagnostic & Personalized Medicine
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Animal Genetics
- Other Applications
- Prenatal Testing
- Human Forensics
- Microbial Genomic Studies
- Aquaculture Breeding Studies
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Diagnostic and Research Laboratories
- Academic Institutes
- Other End-use
- Animal and Aqua Genetics Companies
Order this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4827
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Genotyping Assay market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/genotyping-assay-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Based on product and service, the reagents and kits segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to continue to contribute major revenue share over the forecast period. High demand for reagents and analysis kits is attributed to increasing research activities in the field of genotyping assay techniques, rising number of genotyping testing, and availability of new products.
- Based on technology, sequencing segment is expected to account for substantially large revenue share during the forecast period, owing to factors such as advancements in genotyping assay technology, high demand for DNA sequencing, and growing adoption of NGS globally.
- On the basis of end-use, the academic institutes segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period, owing to rising funds provided by governments for research and increasing collaborations between major players and academic organizations for drug development.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global genotyping assay market during the forecast period, owing to presence of well-developed healthcare facilities, availability of funds for genotyping-based projects, and dominance of well-established market players.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a robust revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period, owing to increasing prevalence of chronic and genetic diseases, and growing awareness regarding importance of genotyping testing among people. Additionally, increasing trials and clinical research activities conducted by various pharmaceutical companies in countries in the region is expected to market revenue growth.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4827
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Interventional Cardiology Devices Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/interventional-cardiology-devices-market
Port Needles Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/port-needles-market
Niacinamide Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/niacinamide-market
Laser Therapy Caps Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/laser-therapy-caps-market
Veterinary Imaging Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/veterinary-imaging-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.