The global Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) Market is expected to reach USD 25.40 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. These equipment removes sulphur dioxide from the flue gas before it is emitted. When fossil fuels are burned in power plants such as oil and coal combustion unit, these equipment lowers sulphur dioxide and greenhouse gas emissions.
The demand for Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) is growing in power plants, chemical manufacturing units, iron & steel, and cement manufacturing industries due to the stringent government policies concerning the environmental hazards. Rapid industrialization and growth of infrastructure are going to push the market for Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD). Increase in demand for power assisted with dependence for coal will encourage the market in the coming years. Technological advancements in high performing equipment and decreasing cost of it is going to provide new players with opportunities to explore.
APAC is estimated to be the highest growing region owing to the rising population levels in China and India. Government policies will boost the market. The demand for power generation in this region due to the growing infrastructure and industrialization is set to fuel the growth if Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) in this region. Europe has strict regulations for Sulphur emission and is one of the leading users of Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD).
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1192
Key participants include Marsulex Environmental Technologies Corporation, Clyde Bergemann Power Group, Inc., Hamon Corporation, FLSmidth & Co. A/S, Siemens AG, Rafako S.A., Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., Doosan Lentjes GmbH, General Electric Company, and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The rise in demand for energy and stringent regulations for environmental benefit is set to increase the market for Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD).
- Expensive installation and waste disposal cost are still challenges faced by the manufacturers and is limiting the market’s growth.
- Emerging countries like China, India, and Brazil are some of the regions that are paving the way for the growth of the market.
- On the basis of Type, Wet FGD is expected to have a larger market share as they are mainly used in industrial plants owing to their higher efficiency in removing sulphur dioxide.
- Utilization of coal in the industry is maximum, government across the globe has strict policies to install wet FGD.
- Power generation segment in the End-User sector is expected to lead the market as most of the countries still use coal for electricity generation.
- Brownfield technology is one where the equipment will be updated keeping it linked to coexist with the prior equipment whereas Greenfield is the installation of all new equipment.
- Cement manufacturing unit will have the second largest market share after power generation due to the emergence of new infrastructure and industries.
- APAC to have the highest market share owing to the emergence of manufacturing units and their utilization of coal.
- Europe to have the second largest market share due to strict government policies regarding sulphur dioxide emission.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1192
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) market on the basis of technology, installation, end-user, application, and region:
Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Dry FGD
- Wet FGD
- Semi-Dry FGD
Installation Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
End-user Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Power Generation
- Chemical Manufacturing Industry
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Cement Manufacturing
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- New Systems
- Ball Mill Slurry
- Cyclone/Filter Feed
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/flue-gas-desulphurization-market
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape of the market to provide an advantage to the reader. This segment focuses on the initiatives and innovations adopted by the key players to gain a strong foothold in the market. The report also sheds light on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, among others, to offer a better understanding of the market. The report also offers insights into revenue, gross profit margin, financial standing, market position, product portfolio, and other vital aspects of each player. The report also includes a thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
Browse Related Reports:
Connected Construction Site Market Size
Construction Worker Safety Market Growth
Construction Robotics Market Demand
Advanced Building Material Market Analysis
Distributed Energy Resources Market Share
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Reportedtimes, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English