The global flexitanks market is forecast to reach USD 1.77 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Growth in the trade of food-grade liquids, non-toxic chemicals, and pharmaceutical liquids are the major driving factors of the flexible tank market.
Flexitank is a bulk liquid container that consists of multiple layers of polyethylene that has an outer covering of woven polypropylene and can be used for transportation of any non-toxic liquids using the standard 20-foot railway or sea container. Flexitank is used to transport almost any non-toxic liquids, for industrial as well as food application, like juice concentrate, food, edible and animal oils, and fats, syrups, juices, wine, water, pharmaceutical, and food additives among other products.
The Asia Pacific region held more than half the market for flexible tanks throughout the forecast period. Rapid industrialization and rise in commodity export in countries like Malaysia, Thailand, China, India, Indonesia, and Vietnam are encouraging market growth. Furthermore, factors such as growth in end-user industries like chemical, pharmaceutical, and food & beverage, will propel the market demand. The region is a hub for chemical and industrial products which leads to high rate of commodity exports, in turn propelling the demand for flexitank.
Key participants SIA Flexitanks, Bulk Liquid Solutions, Trust Flexitanks, Braid Logistics, Environmental Packaging Technologies, Proagri Solutions, Qingdao Global Flexitank Logistics, Hengxin Plastic, Trans Ocean Bulk Logistics, and Myflexitank, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1891
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Singlelayer Flexitank dominated the market with 91.6% of the share in the year 2019 and is forecasted to grow with a higher CAGR of 19.1% during the forecast period. These type of tanks have increased carrying capacity as compared to multilayer flexitank and is also cost-efficient. Singlelayer flexitanks can carry all types of non-hazardous liquids and semi-solid products.
- Top loading flexitank is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 18.0% during the forecast period. These type of flexitanks witness huge demand in Europe, for food-grade liquids and non-toxic chemicals transportation. There are difficulties in loading and unloading for the top loading flexitanks.
- Food-grade liquids are forecasted to hold a market share of 39.7% in the year 2019. The rise in export of food-stuff from several countries such as Mexico, Canada, Spain, Netherlands, India, Denmark, Brazil, and Singapore are propelling the demand for the market. Growing population and surge in demand for food is fueling the growth of the market.
- Europe is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 19.2% during the forecast period. The growth in industrial and chemical industries in Germany and the U.K. has boosted the demand for the market. Flexitank is cost-effective and an effective mode of transportation which is anticipated to fuel the market demand.
- In October 2019, Braid Logistics expanded its company in the Asia Pacific region with the establishment of Braid Japan Co. Ltd. The expansion will cater to the Japanese market and branch out in the Asian region.
Browse Complete Report “Flexitanks Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/flexitanks-market
Rapid developments in the manufacturing sector and equipment, robust growth in the building and construction sector, high adoption for eco-friendly materials in constructions and increasing demand for smart buildings and smart homes are boosting market growth. Steady increase in the disposable income across the globe, improvements in the standard of living, increasing number of redevelopment plans and high demand for aesthetic look and posh homes are further fueling market growth. In addition, increasing R&D investments, and government schemes to support manufacturing and construction industry are fueling growth of the global Flexitanks market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Flexitanks market on the basis of type, loading type, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Singlelayer Flexitank
- Multilayer Flexitank
Loading Type Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Top Loading Flexitanks
- Bottom Loading Flexitanks
Application Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Food-Grade Liquids
- Non-Hazardous Chemicals/Liquids
- Pharmaceutical Liquids
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1891
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
In conclusion, the report is constructed through a thorough primary and secondary research with the insightful data of the market validated from the industry experts and professionals. The study is an extensive document of the key aspects of the markets including trends, segmentation, growth prospects, opportunities, challenges, and competitive analysis. It also strives to offer the key players and novice companies key-pointers to strengthen their presence in the global market.
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or query regarding the report or its customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Industrial Gas Regulator Market Analysis
Die Bonder Equipment Market Demand
Karl Fischer Titrators Market Trends
Laminate Flooring Market Growth
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
PR-Wirein, Reportedtimes, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English