The global flame retardants market size exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2021-2026, according to the latest report by IMARC Group.
Flame retardants refer to chemicals that are utilized to stop, prevent, or slow down the combustion of flammable materials, such as wood, plastic, paper, rubber, etc. They are produced using organ halogens, organophosphates, and numerous active compounds, including bromine, chlorine, phosphorus, nitrogen, etc. Flame retardants find extensive applications in the manufacturing of automobile bumpers, overhead compartments, seat covers, electronic devices, furnishing products, etc. They are also used in electric cables, polystyrene and polyurethane insulation foams, building and construction materials, etc.
Get a PDF Sample for more detailed market insights: https://www.imarcgroup.com/flame-retardants-market/requestsample
The growing product demand across several industries, such as automotive, electronics, construction, aviation, textile, etc., is primarily driving the flame retardants market. Furthermore, the increasing awareness among individuals and organizations regarding adequate fire management solutions to prevent fire accidents and property loss is also propelling the market growth. Besides this, the rising adoption of phosphorous-based flame retardants in rigid polyurethane foams is further augmenting the global market. Moreover, several innovations, including the development of halogen-free variants that are sustainable and safe for humans upon exposure, are catalyzing the market growth. In the coming years, the expanding chemical industry, coupled with the implementation of favorable fire safety regulations, is projected to fuel the flame retardants market.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
- Almatis GmbH
- BASF SE
- Borealis GmbH (OMV Aktiengesellschaft)
- Budenheim Ibérica S.L.U
- Campine NV
- Clariant AG
- Dover Chemical Corporation (ICC Industries Inc.)
- Dow Inc.
- ICL Group Ltd
- Lanxess AG
- Otsuka Chemical Co. Ltd.
- RTP Company (Miller Waste Mills Inc.)
Ask Customization and Browse full report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/flame-retardants-market
The report has segmented the market based on type, application and end use industry.
Breakup by Type:
- Alumina Trihydrate
- Brominated Flame Retardants
- Antimony Trioxide
- Phosphorus Flame Retardants
Breakup by Application:
- Unsaturated Polyester Resins
- Epoxy Resins
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Wires and Cables
- Automotive and Transportation
- Electrical and Electronics
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse Related Reports:
- Metal Foil Tapes Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/metal-foil-tapes-market
- Fire Fighting Chemicals Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/fire-fighting-chemicals-market
- Firefighting Foam Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/firefighting-foam-market
- India Fire Sprinklers Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-fire-sprinklers-market
- Polybutadiene Rubber Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/polybutadiene-rubber-market
- Industrial Catalyst Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/industrial-catalyst-market
- Industrial Gases Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/industrial-gases-market
- Chelating Agents Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/chelating-agents-market
- Saccharin Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/saccharin-market
- Precast Concrete Market Research Report: – https://www.imarcgroup.com/precast-concrete-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R Sheridan, WY 82801 USA Email: email@example.com Website: https://www.imarcgroup.com Follow us on Twitter: @imarcglobal