Increase in the adoption of mobile devices and easy deployment of cloud backup technology is driving the cloud backup market over the years. However, data accessibility through Internet poses the threat of identity theft, which is a restraint to the market growth. In addition, lack of high network bandwidth and strict government rules limit the adoption of cloud-backup technique. Increase in the number of mobile Internet users and need of technologically advanced solutions are anticipated to boost the market growth further during the forecast period.
Amazon Web Services Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, VMware Inc., Dropbox Inc., Google Inc., Oracle Corporation, HP Enterprise Company, EMC Corporation, and Rockspace Hosting Inc. are some of the leading key players of cloud backup market.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3889
- Qualitative analysis has been performed in order to understand current market scenario.
- The report includes in-depth analysis of cloud backup market, outlining the possible driving factors, restraints, and opportunities.
- The report provides highlights of top investment pockets, key impacting factors, and wining strategies for the global cloud backup market.
- Key players of the market have been identified with their market strategies such as product launch, mergers & acquisitions, and partnerships among others.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global cloud backup market is provided. For instance, increasing BYOD trend drives the global cloud backup market. However, security of the data is likely to be a major restraint of the market.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3889
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get an individual chapter-wise section or region wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
Other Trending Reports –
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
AMR launched its user-based online library of reports and company profiles, Avenue. An e-access library is accessible from any device, anywhere, and at any time for entrepreneurs, stakeholders, and researchers, and students at universities. With reports on more than 60,000 niche markets with data comprising of 600,000 pages along with company profiles on more than 12,000 firms, Avenue offers access to the entire repository of information through subscriptions. A hassle-free solution to clients’ requirements is complemented with analyst support and customization requests.