The global Bluetooth Speakers Market is forecast to reach USD 3.13 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Bluetooth speakers have the ability to stream audio content wirelessly and take up minimal space, as compared to other home theater systems. These speakers run on batteries and are perfect for outdoor purposes. Another advantage is their hassle-free maintenance, good functionalities, and increased durability, which will propel the demand for the market.
Bluetooth is a wireless technology, which allows the connection of multiple electronic devices and facilitates their interaction. Bluetooth exchanges data over short distances using the short-wavelength UHF radio waves ranging from 2.400 to 2.485 GHz. Bluetooth speakers in cars provide the user with cellphone connectivity through the car’s infotainment system. Innovation in Bluetooth technology over the years have allowed for the hands-free calling, interfacing music frameworks, remote security controls for locking and opening the doors have boosted its demand in the automotive industry.
Get sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3395
Major competitors around the world have been stressed to understand the level of competition. Several factors, such as productivity, manufacturing base, and product type, were considered to investigate various global regions, such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and India. In order to clearly understand the current scope of the existing industry, the competitive environment has been refined. This report also states import and export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
Key participants include Harman International Industries Inc., Samsung Group, Bose Corporation, Apple Inc., VOXX Electronics Corp., Sony Corporation, Plantronics Inc., ULTIMATE EARS, Beats Electronics, and 4COM Technologies, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Easy to mount, long life, and minimal effort are some of the essential factors propelling the automotive Bluetooth industry. The emergence of novel in-car smartphone features, self-driving vehicles, and vehicle diagnostics are some of the factors that will push the industry forward in the coming years.
- The increasing investment in smart vehicles and intelligent transportation will also boost the growth of the market. On the flip side, the slow data transfer rate, limited range, and inadequate security technology in Bluetooth are significant restraints on the market.
- The major advantage of this type of Bluetooth is its ease of listening to music and share the social experience. It enables people to listen to music anywhere and anytime. The majority of the speakers are small and lightweight, which adds to their advantage.
- The Asia Pacific held a significant share in 2019 with a valuation of over USD 0.28 billion, owing to its rapidly growing automobile sector, especially in emerging economies like China and India. These emerging economies being the major manufacturing hubs of the world, are also a base to the major players, which has benefited the automotive Bluetooth segment. Europe and North America are expected to show lucrative opportunities for growth during the forecast period.
- Technological advancement in electronics and the advent of innovative technologies will propel the demand for the market. The rise in demand for wireless devices is another growth factor.
- Piracy is a growing concern, and the availability of portable Bluetooth speakers knockouts offered at a fraction of prices, especially in developing nations such as India and China, is impacting the sales of the real product. The prevalence of counterfeit products is hampering market demand.
- Fixed Bluetooth speakers are used in automobiles and commercial spaces such as hotels, restaurants, and bars, among others. They have a high demand in commercial place and is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period.
- The offline sector held a market share of 46.1% in the year 2019. The availability of Bluetooth speakers in consumer goods outlets is propelling market demand.
- Europe is forecasted to grow due to the high disposable income, and the rising construction of a smart home is augmenting the market growth. The region is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period.
Request customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3395
Portability Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Order this report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3395
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bluetooth-speakers-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Bluetooth Speakers market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Bluetooth Speakers market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Read our trending reports from different publications:
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370