The global Baby Personal Care Market is forecast to reach USD 9.31 billion by 2027. The Baby Personal Care market is rising rapidly in the global market due to increase in women empowerment and rise in economic development and proliferation of awareness in baby care & nutrition. Improvement in medical science has also reduced the rate of child death, mostly in the developing countries, which is also helping to heighten the overall baby products market growth significantly.
As the fertility rate and the birth rate increases coupled with a higher disposable income especially in the middle class families with rapid migration and urbanization, developing countries are becoming some of the most vital regions for this market packing in some of the impressive statistics of the number of children. While the developed countries can withhold a higher investment per capita in the premium products segment, the developing countries still shine with the higher count of baby care product sales.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3236
Key participants include Procter & Gamble Company, Abbott Nutrition, Marks & Spencer, Nestlé, Dabur, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, L’Oréal, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, and Carter’s. among others.
- Increase in the women empowerment in the developing countries is letting the women to get engaged in their professional work. The working mothers barely get spare time to breastfeed their children. As a result of which mothers need to rely on the baby formula milk or other nutritious products available on the market. This is a significant reason behind the baby food market being driven.
- It’s been observed in most of the developing and underdeveloped countries that the parents usually preferred to feed and use homemade or ordinary products for their babies because of financial restrictions. Now owing to the drastic economic enrichment for the last few decades in the developing countries, parents are now being inclined towards buying the nutritious and healthful products for their babies. Also growing awareness of baby care and nutrition is helping the market growing steadily.
- Baby products market is entirely restricted in the developed and a few of the developing countries. Using the baby products for their children in families falling below the poverty line in the underdeveloped countries and developing countries are still kind of luxurious. Affordability of the baby products is yet toilsome for them, which is a restraining factor for the baby products market.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Amongst the end sales segment in baby product market, Hypermarkets segment is likely to continue being the dominator of the market with almost 26.8% of market possession by 2027 and would grow with a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period.
- E-Commerce segment in the last few years has gained a lot of consumer base due to the proliferation of internet user and online shoppers. The sub-segment will achieve the highest growth rate of 9.2% during the forecast period.
- Newborn babies are newly born babies with up to 4 months of age. The newborn baby segment mostly requires the cosmetics & toiletries and Baby foods segments. The newborn babies segment will have a market share of 26.8% by the year 2027 and grow with a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
- Baby Home Décor segment has all the baby furniture and playful baby room decorating products. This segment will be expected to get a market share of 6.5% by 2026.
- APAC owing to its massive rise in E-commerce consumers for baby product in China, Japan, and India, and increase in Hypermarkets in India, is expected to grow highest in the baby product market with a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period.
- In March 2019, Motherland launched a baby products store in Hyderabad, India. The store will have all the high-end baby products to cater to the needs of the modern parents for their babies.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3236
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cosmetics & Toiletries
- Safety & Entertainment Accessories
- Primary Care Medicines
- Stationery Kits
- Baby Home Décor
Age Group Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Product Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Department Stores
- Wholesale Shops
- Medical Stores
The regional segmentation of the market offers key insights into the market and its dynamics across the key geographical regions of the world. The regional analysis section covers the trends and demands of the market products, supply and demand ratio, production and consumption patterns, import/export, and presence of prominent players in each region.
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/baby-personal-care-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Baby Personal Care market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Read our trending reports from different publications:
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370