Genomics refers to the study of genomes. It is a complete set of DNA, including all the genes of an individual. Artificial intelligence is the progression of computer systems capable of performing tasks that generally require human intelligence. The field of genomics generates large datasets that are utilized in the making of potential new therapeutics. Artificial Intelligence in genomics is widely used to develop and discover drugs for curing rare diseases. It accelerates the time taken to find novel therapies. It utilizes DNA sequencing methods, recombinant DNA, and bioinformatics to assemble, analyze, and sequence the structure and function of genomes. It helps to predict an individual’s probability of developing certain diseases or inform potential therapy design.
- Based on offerings, the global artificial intelligence in genomics market is segmented into software, and services.
- On the basis of technology, the market is bifurcated into machine learning, computer vision and other technologies.
- On the basis of functionality, the market is segmented into genome sequencing, gene editing, clinical workflows, and predictive genetic testing & preventive medicine.
- On the basis of application, the market is bifurcated into diagnostics, drug discovery & development, precision medicine, agriculture & animal research, other applications.
- On the basis of end-users, the market is bifurcated into pharmaceutical & biotech companies, healthcare providers, research centers, academic institutes & government organizations, and other.
(**Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis**)
To Know How COVID-19 Pandemic Will Impact Global Artificial Intelligence In Genomics Market | Get a Sample Copy of Report, Click Here: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00022442/
Top Leading companies like
- Deep Genomics
- Empiric Logic
- Engine Biosciences
- Fabric Genomics
- Microsoft Corporation
- Cambridge Cancer Genomics
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN GENOMICS MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019, and since then, it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms of confirmed cases and reported deaths. The early sequencing of the genome of different coronavirus strains was not timely done, and still, many aspects of disease behavior are unknown. The use of artificial intelligence methods has potentially accelerated the process of finding actionable insights and eventually contribute to a better global response. The outbreak has accelerated the use of AI technology in industries. The development of new artificial intelligence models and genomic sequencing software help healthcare researchers and hospitals fight with the pandemic faster. Healthcare professionals have tried to diagnose the severity of coronavirus infection with the help of existing genetic databases and research. With the use of AI in genomics, the genomes derived data can identify Covid-19 complications. Further, the adoption of AI in genomics to diagnose various strains and drug development will lead to the market’s sustainable growth.
Artificial Intelligence In Genomics Market Research Report Investigations Research Methodology review comprises of Secondary Research, Primary Research, Company Share Analysis, Model (including Demographic information, Macroeconomic pointers, and Industry markers for example Use, framework, area development, and offices, and so forth), Research Limitations and Revenue Based Modelling. Complete examination of Global Artificial Intelligence In Genomics Market Based on current investigation and future examination, which depends on notable information additionally included in this Reports.
The report is a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Artificial Intelligence In Genomics industry. The global market majorly considers five major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America (SACM). The report also focuses on the exhaustive PEST analysis and extensive market dynamics during the forecast period.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Artificial Intelligence In Genomics market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Artificial Intelligence In Genomics market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth at a certain extent.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Purchase a copy of the report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00022442/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.