The Alzheimers Disease Therapeutics and Diagnostics Market is segmented on the basis of therapeutics, diagnostics and geography. According to the therapeutics, the market is segmented into, marketed drugs such as Cholinesterase inhibitors and NMDA receptor antagonist, and Pipeline Drugs. On the basis of diagnostics, the market is segmented into Lumbar puncture test, Computed tomography (CT) scan, Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Electroencephalography (EEG), Positron emission tomography (PET) scan and Others. Geographically, the market is segmented across four regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
The companies profiled in this report include, Pfizer, Inc., Eisai Co., Ltd., Novartis AG, H. Lundbeck A/S, Forest Laboratories, Inc., TauRx Therapeutics Ltd, AC Immun, and Johnson & Johnson.
The research collaborations and new product launches are some of the key strategies adopted by leading industry players. For instance, Actavis plc in collaboration with Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc. recently announced the US FDA approval of Namzaric, a fixed-dose combination of memantine and donepezil. The drug is expected to be launched in the first half of year 2015. Further, in Jan 2015, Johnson & Johnson signed a research deal with a Swiss biotech firm AC Immune, to develop anti-tau Alzheimer’s vaccines.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Alzheimers Disease Therapeutics and Diagnostics Market is provided
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the current market and estimations through 20142020, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities
- An in-depth analysis of key segments of the market demonstrate the types of therapeutics along with the diagnostics that are currently used in the Alzheimers Disease market
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for strategy formulation
- The Alzheimers disease market scenario is comprehensively analysed in accordance to the key regions
World Veterinary Equipment and Disposables Market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.